Since my childhood I have associated popsicles with summers, and so is the case with my child. These days there are gazillion types of popsicles out there in the market, but we got a new popsicle maker from Tupperware and were hooked ontoit. We have made both healthy types of popsicles as well as fun-flavored posicles from cold drinks.
Today I am going to show you three popsicles dervied from Thumbsup, Mountain Dew and Fanta to enjoy your summers.
Ingredients (you will need):
Popsicle molds, 6
Thumbsup, 100 ml (quantity will vary depending upon the size of popsicle mold)
Mountain Dew, 100 ml
Fanta, 100 ml
Powdered Sugar, 6 tsp
Salt, a pinch
1. Take 2 tsp of powdered sugar in a container.
2. Add in 100 ml of thumbsup, let the bubbles subside and stir in the sugar till it dissolves.
3. Fill the thumbsup prepared in step 2 in two of the the molds and cover the caps.
4. Next, repeat the steps 1-3 with fanta.
5. Fill up the fanta prepared in step 4 in two of the popsicle molds and put on the caps.
6. Last but not the least, repeat steps 1-3 with mountain dew. Just make sure to add a pinch of salt to the mixture and 1 tsp lemon juice to introduce the tangy flavor.
7. Fill up the remaining two molds and freeze the whole setup overnight.
8. Demold the popsicle by warming the molds by rubbing. Enjoy!!
Hope you like the super easy and cool way to enjoy your soft drinks even more, do let me know about your experiences in the comments below.