"HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018"
Wishing a very healthy and happy New Year to all my readers! I am beginning this year with a promise of more creativity, positivity and healthy living. Last year was a tough year for me on the personal front but has been a great learning experience. The year begone has not left me bitter and depressed but infused a sense of achievement and confidence in my abilities. So I am starting this year with loads of positive vibes for me as well as for you :)
Today's recipe is my Indianized version of Zucchini. I have cooked it with all the Indian spices and it did taste great. Hope you like it as well!
Ingredients (you will need):
Zucchini, chopped - 1 large
Tomato, chopped - 1 small
Salt, to taste
Red Chilli Powder, 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder, 1/2 tsp
Amchoor Powder/Khatai/Dried Mango Powder, 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder, 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder, 1/2 tsp
Fenugreek/Methi seeds, 1/2 tsp
Fennel Powder, 1/2 tsp
Refined Oil, 1 tablespoon
1. In a pan/kadai, heat oil and add fenugreek/methi seeds. Let them saute a bit, around 10-20 seconds.
2. Add the rest of the spices, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, fennel powder and saute for 10-20 seconds.
3. Add the chopped Zucchini to the pan/kadai. Add salt. Mix everything well.
4. Add in the chopped tomato. Mix well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes/till Zucchini is tender on low flame.
5. Switch off the flame and add in raw mango/amchoor powder to the Zucchini. Mix well.
6. Serve hot with rotis/paranthas/pooris of your choice.
Hope you liked and enjoyed the recipe. Let me know your experience in the comments section below.